The Norton Neuroscience Institute Resource Center in St. Matthews provides help with the day-to-day challenges of living with a neurological condition. It’s part of Norton Neuroscience Institute’s goal to care for the whole person, not just the condition.
The Norton Neuroscience Institute Resource Center offers ways to improve your access to care, provide valuable information on managing your disease and address your quality of life issues.
Norton Neuroscience Institute patient support is offered at no cost to Norton Healthcare patients and their families, thanks to the support of donations to the Norton Healthcare Foundation.
- Help getting the right care
- Prescription assistance
- Guidance on disability benefits
- Advice regarding employment concerns
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Assistance securing transportation to and from Norton Healthcare facilities
- Financial and insurance consultation
- Nutrition counseling
- Education, exercise, therapeutic and support programming
Many resources are available to neurological patients who aren’t seeing Norton Neuroscience Institute providers. These include:
On-Demand Patient Education
The Norton Neuroscience Institute provides access to on demand patient education resources for all neurological conditions.