The Norton Neuroscience Institute board-certified and fellowship-trained multiple sclerosis (MS) specialists are leaders in their field. Norton Neuroscience Institute specialists are committed to helping MS patients live their best lives with the latest diagnostic tools and treatments.
Our patients can take advantage of new blood tests for MS and related diseases. Infusions and self-injections ease symptoms for many.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society has designated Norton Neuroscience Institute’s MS program as a Center for Comprehensive MS Care. That means Norton Neuroscience Institute is recognized for demonstrating knowledge and experience treating MS. They also offer and coordinate a full array of medical, nursing, mental health, rehabilitation and social services.
We offer the following treatment and diagnostic services:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Evoked potential tests — brainstem auditory evoked potential (BAEP), visual evoked potential (VEP) and sensory evoked potential (SEP)
- Blood collection and analysis
- Lumbar puncture tests
- Infusion services
- Therapy through Norton Neurosciences & Spine Rehabilitation Center
- Mental health support
- Clinical research studies
Norton Infusion Centers
With three locations, our infusion centers provide easy access to same-day care in most cases. Our experienced team of specialty-certified nurses works together to provide care tailored to each patient. Services offered at Norton Infusion Centers include:
- IV therapy
- Blood product administration
- IM/SQ injections (intramuscular and subcutaneous)
- Biotherapy administration
676 S. Floyd Street, lower level
Louisville, KY 40202
4955 Norton Healthcare Boulevard.
Louisville, KY 40241
Norton Medical Plaza 2 – St. Matthews
3991 Dutchmans Lane, Suite 309
Louisville, KY 40207