The Norton Neuroscience Institute board-certified and fellowship-trained multiple sclerosis (MS) specialists are leaders in their field. Norton Neuroscience Institute specialists are committed to helping MS patients live their best lives with the latest diagnostic tools and treatments.
Our patients can take advantage of new blood tests for MS and related diseases. Infusions and self-injections ease symptoms for many.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society has designated Norton Neuroscience Institute’s MS program as a Center for Comprehensive MS Care. That means Norton Neuroscience Institute is recognized for demonstrating knowledge and experience treating MS. They also offer and coordinate a full array of medical, nursing, mental health, rehabilitation and social services.
We offer the following treatment and diagnostic services:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Evoked potential tests — brainstem auditory evoked potential (BAEP), visual evoked potential (VEP) and sensory evoked potential (SEP)
- Blood collection and analysis
- Lumbar puncture tests
- Infusion services
- Therapy through Norton Neurosciences & Spine Rehabilitation Center
- Mental health support
- Clinical research studies
Norton Infusion Centers
With three locations, our infusion centers provide easy access to same-day care in most cases. Our experienced team of specialty-certified nurses works together to provide care tailored to each patient. Services offered at Norton Infusion Centers include:
- IV therapy
- Blood product administration
- IM/SQ injections (intramuscular and subcutaneous)
- Biotherapy administration
Norton Healthcare Pavilion, fourth floor
315 E. Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
Norton Brownsboro Hospital, fifth floor
4960 Norton Healthcare Blvd.
Louisville, KY 40241
Norton Medical Plaza 2 – St. Matthews, Suite 309
3991 Dutchmans Lane
Louisville, KY 40207
Care That’s Focused on You
- We operate Norton Neuroscience Institute Resource Center — the area’s only center dedicated to helping you and your family navigate your lives. The Norton Healthcare Foundation funds this important service, so patients don’t need to pay.
- We have dedicated patient navigators who can help with transportation, schedule follow-up appointments and confirm that you can afford prescriptions.
- We provide support groups and exercise classes, develop customized diet plans and can help with issues such as access to disability assistance, housing, and financial and employment advice.
- At Norton Neuroscience Institute, we provide resources that support a healthy lifestyle, no matter your medical condition. Get help quitting smoking and learn the signs of stroke at Norton Healthcare Prevention & Wellness.
- Communicate with your provider, schedule and change appointments, refill prescriptions and more anytime from a computer or mobile device with a free MyNortonChart account.
Louisville’s Leader in Neurological Care
More patients from Louisville and Southern Indiana seek treatment from Norton Neuroscience Institute’s nationally recognized neurologists and neurosurgeons than any other providers in the area.
- We have more than 60 medical, surgical and research specialists dedicated to providing innovative care to those with brain, spine and nervous system conditions.
- We use advanced minimally invasive neurosurgery equipment that can speed your recovery and minimize pain.
- Our multidisciplinary clinics offer easy access to specialists in oncology, cardiovascular conditions, orthopedics and behavioral health.
- Norton Healthcare has the largest network of accredited stroke centers in the area.
- Norton Brownsboro Hospital’s designation as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and American Stroke Association represents the highest level of care.
- The Joint Commission also certified Norton Audubon Hospital and Norton Hospital as Primary Stroke Centers and Norton Women’s & Children’s Hospital as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital.
- Norton Neuroscience Institute Resource Center navigators help educate patients and their families about new diagnoses, available treatments and ways to manage their disease.
- We are nationally recognized by as a Top 100 neurosurgery and spine program.
- Norton Neuroscience Institute’s multiple sclerosis (MS) program has been designated a Center for Comprehensive MS Care by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.