Access Your COVID-19 Vaccine Record in MyNortonChart
Details of a patient’s COVID-19 vaccination history — including the dates of each vaccine dose — are available in MyNortonChart. If you have lost or misplaced your COVID-19 vaccination card and received your vaccination(s) through Norton Healthcare, please use your MyNortonChart account to obtain your vaccination information.
Remember, when you get your vaccination card, take a photo of yourself with your card shown legibly for your records. Do not post the photo to social media. Do not laminate your card. Your provider will need to write on it if you get a booster shot. Bring your vaccination card with you when you get any COVID-19 booster, and be sure to store your card in a safe, secure place.
Follow these steps to access your vaccination record:
If accessing your MyNortonChart from your mobile device, open the MyChart app and sign in. If accessing your MyNortonChart from a PC, sign in at MyNortonChart.NortonHealthcare.org.
If you are on a mobile device, you will see a QR code at the top left of the homepage to quickly share your COVID-19 information at participating locations. (If you are on an Apple device, you must be on version 15.1 or greater to utilize this new feature. In “Settings,” visit your “General” section then “Software Update” to update if needed.)
From your mobile device or PC, you may access your record by selecting “Menu” (circle with three stacked lines), then click on “COVID-19.”
You will have the option to open your personalized QR code here as well. You also may select “Download/ Export” to download a copy of your vaccination record. Your record provides the same details contained on the physical vaccination card you were given at your initial vaccination appointment. This includes the dates of all doses of your vaccine and the manufacturer of the vaccine you received.
If you are downloading to your “Health Wallet,” you will need to download an additional app. Follow the steps as shown.
What if I did not receive my vaccination through Norton Healthcare?
- If you do not see your vaccine listed in your record because you did not receive your vaccination at Norton Healthcare, you may click the “Update” button. You will be able to search the state registry. This may take a few seconds.
- If you receive a notice that states, “We didn’t get an update from state registries,” you will have the option to click on “Enter vaccine details” to enter your vaccination information if you have it. You will need the following details:
- Vaccine Manufacturer (i.e. Pfizer, Moderna, Novavax, etc.)
- Date of dose
- Location of administration
- Lot number of the vaccine dose
- Once you complete the information, your provider will review it to add this record permanently to your chart.
- If you have any questions about your vaccination information, you may contact the Kentucky Immunization Registry at (502) 564-0038 or KYIRHelpDesk@ky.gov.