COVID-19 testing at Norton Respiratory Illness Testing Center (RITC) is by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment below or by calling (502) 861-4611, option 1.
What to know about your appointment at Norton Respiratory Illness Testing Center
This is a drive-thru testing location. Follow these instructions carefully:
- From Poplar Level Road at the light in front of Norton Audubon Hospital, turn onto Audubon Plaza Drive.
- Take the second right to Norton Respiratory Illness Testing Center, 3101 Poplar Level Road.
- Team members and signs will guide you through the process.
- For your safety and the safety of others, stay in your vehicle at all times. The team will come to you to perform the swab test.
What should I bring?
- Any photo ID
- Proof of medical insurance
How long does it take to get my results?
You should receive results in three to five days.
How will I receive my results?
If your test is positive, we will call you.
If your test result is negative, your results will be available in MyNortonChart. If you do not have a free MyNortonChart account, visit NortonHealthcare.com/MyNortonChart to sign up. Your results will also be mailed to you.
Is my insurance billed for my COVID test?
If you have insurance, the test will be billed directly to your insurance carrier. If you have questions regarding your coverage, contact your insurance carrier before scheduling a test.
What if I have further questions?
Call (502) 861-4611, option 1, for more information. Select option 2 if you have questions about your test results.