COVID-19 testing at Norton Respiratory Illness Testing Centers is by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment at one of our two locations below or by calling (502) 861-4611, option 1.
What to Know About Your Appointment at a Norton Respiratory Illness Testing Center
This is a drive-thru testing location. Follow these instructions carefully:
- Review the map of your testing location below prior to your appointment..
- Team members and signs will guide you through the process.
- For your safety and the safety of others, stay in your vehicle at all times. The team will come to you to perform the swab test.
- No more than four people per car may be tested.
- There is no cell phone use. This includes pictures and videos.
What Should I Bring?
- Any photo ID
How Long Does It Take to Get My Results?
You should receive results in two to three days. The fastest way to receive results is through MyNortonChart.
How Will I Receive My Results?
If your test is positive, we will call you.
If your test result is negative, your results will be available in MyNortonChart. If you do not have a free MyNortonChart account, visit NortonHealthcare.com/MyNortonChart to sign up. Your results also will be mailed to you.
What If I Have Further Questions?
Call (502) 861-4611, option 1, for more information. Select option 2 if you have questions about your test results.
If you are experiencing symptoms that may be related to COVID-19, you also may receive care at your primary care provider’s office, a Norton Immediate Care Center or a Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens location. A provider will be able to evaluate your symptoms and perform a COVID-19 test if needed.