COVID-19 testing at Norton Respiratory Illness Testing Center is by appointment only. Please schedule an appointment below or by calling (502) 861-4611, option 1.
If you are experiencing symptoms that may be related to COVID-19, you also may receive care at your primary care provider’s office, a Norton Immediate Care Center or a Norton Prompt Care at Walgreens location. A provider will be able to evaluate your symptoms and perform a COVID-19 test if needed.
What to Know About Your Appointment at Norton Respiratory Illness Testing Center
This is a drive-thru testing location. Follow these instructions carefully:
- From Poplar Level Road at the light in front of Norton Audubon Hospital, turn onto Audubon Plaza Drive.
- Take the second right to Norton Respiratory Illness Testing Center.
- Team members and signs will guide you through the process.
- For your safety and the safety of others, stay in your vehicle at all times. The team will come to you to perform the swab test.
- No more than four people per car may be tested.
What Should I Bring?
- Any photo ID
- Proof of medical insurance
How Long Does It Take to Get My Results?
Due to national demand, it may take five to 10 days for COVID-19 test results to be available.
How Will I Receive My Results?
If your test is positive, we will call you.
If your test result is negative, your results will be available in MyNortonChart. If you do not have a free MyNortonChart account, visit NortonHealthcare.com/MyNortonChart to sign up. Your results also will be mailed to you.
Is My Insurance Billed For My COVID-19 Test?
If you have insurance, the test will be billed directly to your insurance carrier. If you have questions regarding your coverage, contact your insurance carrier before scheduling a test.
What If I Have Further Questions?
Call (502) 861-4611, option 1, for more information. Select option 2 if you have questions about your test results.