Louisville’s Leader in Cervical Cancer Care
Norton Cancer Institute is the leading provider of cervical cancer care in Louisville and Southern Indiana. Our gynecologic cancer specialists are experts at treating cervical cancer. They are board-certified and fellowship-trained leaders in their field. They’re at the forefront of developing innovative approaches to getting patients back to living their lives.
If you’ve been diagnosed with cervical cancer, you want to start getting better right away. That’s why we offer same-day appointments for newly diagnosed patients.
At Norton Cancer Institute, you’ll have a one-on-one relationship with your oncologist, surgeon, radiation oncologist or other specialist. The next cancer doctor you see will be either someone you know or someone you’ll be seeing again who knows your case.
Innovative Cervical Cancer Care Tailored for You
Our advanced testing options will help your specialist determine a care plan and tailor it for you based on the stage of your tumor and your treatment goals. Your comprehensive care team of physicians and other health-care providers meets regularly to review your case and plan the next steps.
Our state-of-the-art treatments include immunotherapy and biologic therapies that can provide a unique treatment designed specifically to combat the genetic makeup of your cancer.
Hysterectomy is typically a part of cervical cancer treatment. We usually remove lymph nodes near the tumor as well. We often use a combination of radiation and chemotherapy in more advanced cases.
In addition to our current leading-edge treatments, we offer our patients the opportunity to participate in innovative National Cancer Institute- and industry-sponsored clinical research studies. These trials help to improve current cancer treatments, in addition to finding new and promising solutions.
Cervical Cancer Care for the Whole Person
- From Corydon, Ind., to Shelbyville, Ky., Norton Cancer Institute has seven outpatient locations and multiple chemotherapy infusion centers. We have three radiation centers located just off major interstates with free self-service parking and valet parking.
- Five Norton Cancer Institute Resource Centers in Louisville and Southern Indiana offer a variety of support services that address the emotional, physical and spiritual needs of patients and their families. Specially trained oncology nurses are also on hand to provide one-on-one counseling.
- The Norton Cancer Institute Behavioral Oncology Program provides supportive emotional and psychological care for patients diagnosed with cervical cancer and their families.
About Norton Cancer Institute
Norton Cancer Institute is the leading oncology practice in Louisville and Southern Indiana. We offer multidisciplinary oncology care from specialists at the leading edge of cancer treatment.
With seven outpatient locations, three radiation centers, multiple infusion centers across the Louisville area and same-day appointments for new patients, you can start your cancer recovery quickly.
There are many reasons why more people choose Norton Cancer Institute for their care.
- Access to more than 100 specialists, including board-certified and fellowship-trained oncologists
- Specialists from across Norton Healthcare who work together to review your case to ensure the best care for you and those who care for you
- Treatments including surgical, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy and genetic therapies tailored to combat the unique genetic makeup of your cancer.
- Prompt care clinics designed especially for providing symptom relief and other care to Norton Cancer Institute patients
- MyNortonChart. Communicate with your provider, manage appointments, refill prescription and more anytime from a computer or mobile device.
- A radiation therapy program that set the standard for precision and excellence in the region
- More than 180 cancer-related clinical trials give you access to the newest therapies.