At Norton Cancer Institute, we know how scary and stressful a diagnosis of cancer can be. But you can find peace of mind knowing that cancer-specific expertise and support are always close to home in Louisville or Southern Indiana.
Our dedicated cancer care team is skilled in treating all types of adult and pediatric cancers. We offer the latest, most advanced therapies available, including access to national cancer clinical trials offering promising new options.
Through every phase of care, you’ll find a full range of cancer support services and resources for the whole family, ensuring you have everything you need to take the journey with confidence. Our Behavioral Oncology Program provides care for the emotional and mental health needs of patients and their families.
Some of the cancers we treat:
As the largest comprehensive oncology practice in Louisville or Southern Indiana, Norton Cancer Institute offers state-of-the art techniques and technology.
- We provide advanced immunotherapy and genetic therapies tailored to combat the unique genetic makeup of your cancer, as well as the latest surgical, chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatments.
- The Norton Cancer Institute radiation therapy program sets the standard for precision and excellence in the region.
- Norton Cancer Institute specialist physicians are principal investigators on numerous research efforts and groundbreaking treatments, including over 200 clinical trials.
- Norton Cancer Institute is the first organization in the region to offer lutetium-177 for prostate cancer and lymphoma patients, and CAR-T immunotherapy, among other innovative treatments.
- Norton Cancer Institute offers the latest technology, diagnostic testing and treatments available to our community. We offer same-day appointments for newly diagnosed patients, so you don’t have to wait.
- Our unique cancer genetics program offers next-day appointments for newly diagnosed patients and is one of the only programs in the area to offer both genetic counseling and testing.
Convenient Support for the Whole Person
Our nationally recognized multidisciplinary programs offer high-quality care with a holistic approach, all while providing carefully integrated treatment plans to guide patients from diagnosis through survivorship. They include:
- Norton Healthcare Breast Health Program, a collaboration with Norton Women’s Care
- The Norton Healthcare Brain Tumor Center, a collaboration with Norton Neuroscience Institute
- Comprehensive Lung Center
- Upper Gastrointestinal Cancer Program
- Head and Neck Tumor Program
Extensive educational, physical and emotional support services, such as patient navigators, a customized sexual health program for cancer patients, and art and music therapy, provide patients and their families with care that goes beyond disease treatment.
With nine outpatient locations, three radiation centers and 10 infusion sites, we make care convenient for our patients. Our outreach includes clinic locations in Hillview, Shelbyville and Shepherdsville in Kentucky, and Corydon, Jeffersonville, Madison and Scottsburg in Indiana.
Telehealth services are available so patients who qualify don’t have to leave the comfort of home for an appointment.